Site Visit (Triage)
- Basic walk through to visually identify problems & suggest solutions
- Combustion safety inspection & HVAC efficiency testing
- Provide written estimates
The fee for this visit is $225.00 plus mileage
Basic Home Performance Audit
- Approximately 3 to 4 hour house call
- Customer Interview & Utility Bill analysis
- Customer Safety Inspection & HVAC efficiency testing
- Infrared Scan, when temperatures permit
- Blower Door Testing to find and measure air leakage sites
- Written report of findings and prioritized recommendations
The fee for the basic package $400.00 plus mileage
Add-ons to the Basic Home Performance Audit
- Additional HVAC systems - $50.00 ea.
- Photo Report - Full PDF photo report with explanation of findings - $75.00
- Infared Report - IR images matched to digital photos & explanations - $75.00
- Computer Modeling - Evaluation of potential savings using RemDesign software - $175.00
- Modeling with SnuggPro software for Re-Energize Pittsburgh - $75.00
- Duct Leakage Testing - Utilizing TEC's Duct Blaster - $125.00
Keystone HELP Audit & Loan Processing
Basic Home Performance audit package and software modeling using RemRate software to determine cost effectiveness & sizing recommendations for HVAC equipment that may be replaced. Includes load paperwork for Keystone HELP.
You can contract the work through The Energy Doctor as the Retrofit contractor, or use any Keystone HELP qualified independent contractor.
The cost of the complete audit & loan paperwork package is $625.00 plus mileage.