PA Code Compliance Inspection & Testing for 2015 IRC
- Mid -Construction Air barrier & Insulation Inspection - $195.00 + mileage
- Rough-in Duct Testing (to avoid at final) - $195.00 + mileage
- Rough-in Duct Testing plus Air barrier & Insulation Inspection - $295.00 + mileage
- Final Blower Door Testing & Report - $195.00 + mileage
- With Duct Blaster Testing & report (when needed) - $345.00 + mileage
Site Visit (Triage)
- Basic walk through to visually identify problems & suggest solutions
- InfraRed scanning and analysis as appropriate.
- Combustion safety inspection & HVAC efficiency testing
- Provide written findings.
- Infared Report (PDF) - IR images matched to digital photos & explanations - optional -additional $125.00
The fee for this visit is $325.00 plus mileage
Basic Home Performance Analysis
- Approximately 3 to 4 hour house call
- Customer Interview & Utility Bill analysis
- Customer Safety Inspection & HVAC efficiency testing
- Infrared Scan, with state of the art equipment
- Blower Door Testing to find and measure air leakage sites
- Written report of findings and prioritized recommendations
- Photo report included.
The fee for the basic package $475.00 plus mileage
Add-ons to the Basic Home Performance Analysis
- Additional HVAC systems - $50.00 ea.
- Infared Report (PDF) - IR images matched to digital photos & explanations - $125.00
- Computer Modeling - Evaluation of potential savings using Snugg Pro software - $125.00
- Duct Leakage Testing - Utilizing TEC's Duct Blaster - $150.00
- Over 3500 sf - priced per request